What is MarketGain™?
This is a low cost, high-value way of marketing and promoting your low-carbon products and services, reaching a market of over 20,000 companies across the UK. From energy efficient lighting, to waste and recycling collections, it is the only online marketing package dedicated to low-carbon products and services.
MarketGain™ will provide you with a monthly digital media campaign run through our own online media portal to promote your proposition to over 20,000 relevant company contacts across a range of (tailored / geographic) sectors including, but not restricted to, the public sector, manufacturing, hospitality, and construction. This campaign will be supplemented by a weekly Twitter feed and Linked-In ‘Product Push’ to over 500 interactive stakeholders from the environment sector to help raise your profile within the market-place.
Our database of over 20,000 contacts is made up primarily of our own contacts and contacts through a professional valued sales-lead expert who achieve an average of 90% accuracy on company details and 80% accuracy on contacts. Our contacts are in senior decision-making roles: Business Directors, Managing Directors and Financial Directors and are updated on a monthly basis. Our analytics will provide you with an overall success rate of the campaign including an ‘open’ and ‘click’ rate (compared with industry averages) and ‘bounces’; with all direct enquires being sent to you directly on receipt, so that you can act promptly to real-time sales leads.
“Green Gain has helped promote and develop sales leads across the UK for a micro-CHP unit we are looking to install in, largely, public sector organisations. Through their support we have successfully developed a sales pipeline that has blossomed into real commercial opportunities”.
Jon Cape, Managing Director, iPower Ltd
· Low-cost market exposure for your low-carbon product or service
· Access to over 20,000 relevant leads via a trusted environment sector brand
· Real-time sales lead generation
· No duplication of competing product listings
· High quality campaign designs
· No need for costly referral arrangements
· Dedicated team with over 35 years’ experience in the green economy.
For a free consultation to discuss your low-carbon product or service promotional needs, then please contact Ashley Robb on:
T: 01274 238272 / 07786 248220
- Emma Jenkins, Creative Director, EJ Catering Ltd.
- Jeanine Willoughby, CO2Sense.
- Jane Fowler, Marketing Director, Crompton Controls.
- Ray Saunders, Operations Manager, Just Perfect Catering Ltd.
- Tony Sharkey, Director of Future Developments, Yorwaste.
- Jane Abson, Managing Director, Plastics Trading Ltd.